Flair Writing IPO GMP Today ( Grey Market Premium )

Flair Writing IPO GMP Today ( Grey Market Premium )

The Flair Writing IPO commenced on November 22, 2023, and concluded on November 24, 2023. The allotment of shares took place on November 30, 2023, and the initiation of refunds began on December 1, 2023. The shares were credited to the demat accounts of investors on December 4, 2023. Finally, the listing of Flair Writing on the stock exchange occurred on December 5, 2023.

The Flair Writing IPO was priced at ₹288 to ₹304 per share, with a lot size of 49 shares. The total issue size was ₹593.00 crores, comprising a fresh issue of 292.00 crores and an offer for sale of ₹301.00 crores. The IPO was listed on both the NSE and BSE.

In terms of quota reservations, the QIB (Qualified Institutional Buyers) quota was reserved for 50% of the shares, the NII (Non-Institutional Investors) quota was reserved for 15% of the shares, and the retail quota was reserved for 35% of the shares.

Flair IPO Basic Details

Company NameFlair Writing Industries Limited
Domain of CompanyWriting Instruments Manufacturing Company
Flair Writing IPO GMP Today₹60
Flair Writing IPO Listing Gain19.74%
Flair Writing IPO Open DateNovember 22, 2023
Flair Writing IPO Close DateNovember 24, 2023
Flair Writing IPO Allotment DateNovember 30, 2023
Flair Writing IPO Listing DateDecember 5, 2023
Face Value₹10 per share
Price₹288 to ₹304 per share
Lot Size49 Shares
Issue Size19,506,578 shares of ₹5
(aggregating up to ₹593.00 Cr)
Fresh Issue9,605,263 shares of ₹5
(aggregating up to ₹292.00 Cr)
Offer for Sale9,901,315 shares of ₹5
(aggregating up to ₹301.00 Cr)
Issue TypeBook Built Issue IPO
Listing AtNSE, BSE
Company PromotersMr. Khubilal Jugraj Rathod,
Mr. Vimalchand Jugraj Rathod,
Mr. Rajesh Khubilal Rathod,
Mr. Mohit Khubilal Rathod
and Mr. Sumit Rathod

Flair Writing IPO GMP Today:

DateGMPListing GainKostakSubject to
20 November 2023₹6019.74%
19 November 2023₹6722.04%
18 November 2023₹6722.04%
17 November 2023₹6722.04%

Flair Writing IPO Details:

Flair started in 1976, and we’re all about making pens that fit today’s ever-changing market. We take pride in being certified with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, following global business and social norms.

We’ve teamed up with some big names in the writing industry, and we own a bunch of brands like FLAIR, HAUSER, PIERRE CARDIN, FLAIR CREATIVE, FLAIR HOUSEWARE, and ZOOX. In the Financial Year 2023, we sold a whopping 1,303.60 million pens. Most of them, 975.30 million to be exact (that’s 74.82% of our sales), went to folks here at home. The rest, 328.30 million pens (25.18% of our sales), traveled the globe.

But wait, there’s more! We’ve recently dipped our toes into making all sorts of houseware stuff like casseroles, bottles, storage containers, serving solutions, cleaning gear, baskets, and paper bins. Our subsidiary, FWEPL, made this expansion possible.

Flair Writing IPO More Details Click Here

Flair Writing IPO FAQs

When is Flair Writing IPO open?

Flair Writing IPO will open on 22 November 2023.

When is Flair Writing IPO Close?

Flair Writing IPO will be closed on 24 November 2023.

What is Flair Writing IPO GMP Today?

The Flair Writing IPO GMP aka Grey Market Premium is ₹60.

What is Flair Writing IPO Kostak Rates Today?

The Flair Writing IPO Kostak Rate is ₹000.

What is Flair Writing IPO Subject to Sauda Price Today?

The Flair Writing IPO subject to sauda rates is ₹000.

Flair Writing IPO Expected Returns?

The Flair Writing expected return is 19.74%.

How much will be the listing gain in Flair Writing IPO?

Flair Writing IPO will get listing gain of 19.74%. (Approx.)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *