JBM Auto may bag order of 2,500 EV buses worth over ₹10,000 cr is likely lowest bidder for Haryana, Gujarat, Telangana, Kerala, Arunachal.
EV BUSES ORDERS:
- CESL has finished the bidding process for 6,465 electric buses for 6 Indian states. The total value of the tender is more than ₹30,800 crore.
- This is the first tender under the national electric bus program.
- The total value of the tender is more than 30,800 Cr.
- Electric buses are in demand from six Indian states and union territories.
- The states include Delhi, Telangana, Haryana, Surat (Gujarat), Kerala, and Arunachal Pradesh.
About JBM Buses:
JBM Auto produces high-quality, advanced city buses and electric vehicles at its factories in Faridabad and Kosi. It is the only company in India to offer a complete E-Mobility platform for domestic manufacturing. JBM Auto’s products are widely used in cars, two-wheelers, tractors, trucks, and other industries in India and abroad.
For More Latest News Click Here