In a significant development, RPP Infra Projects Ltd has recently been granted a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) for a series of new projects, marking a substantial investment in infrastructure and development. These projects promise to bring notable improvements to various regions across India.
1. Road and Drain Works-1 for CBR Project in Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- RPP Infra Projects Ltd has been awarded a contract worth INR 300.44 Crores (inclusive of GST) for the construction of Road and Drain Works-1 as part of the CBR Project by CPCL in Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu. This project is expected to enhance the connectivity and infrastructure in the region.
2. Engine Test Facility and Ancillary Work in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Another remarkable achievement for RPP Infra Projects Ltd is the contract for the provision of civil works and allied services for the Engine Test Facility, along with ancillary work for GRTE in Rajankute, Bengaluru, Karnataka. The contract value stands at INR 90.18 Crores (inclusive of GST).
3. Storm Water Drain Construction in Thoothukudi Corporation
- RPP Infra Projects Ltd is set to contribute significantly to the development of Thoothukudi Corporation by undertaking the construction of a Storm Water Drain from Ponsubbiah Nagar to Loorthammalpuram Main Road in Package 4. This project, which is part of the ADB Tamil Nadu Urban flagship investment Program-tranche 3, comes with a contract value of INR 16.88 Crores (inclusive of GST).
4. Collaborative Efforts in Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu
- In a collaborative endeavor, RPP Infra Projects Ltd has joined hands with Sun Construction to form M/s RPP-Sun (JV). This partnership has secured a prestigious project for the improvement of the existing CWSS (Combined Water Supply Scheme) in Pudukkottai municipality and three Town Panchayats, along with addressing the needs of fifteen wayside habitations in Pudukkottai district, Tamil Nadu. The project is valued at INR 74.87 Crores (inclusive of GST).
About RPP Infra Projects:
RPP Infra Projects Ltd is a construction firm primarily focused on infrastructure development, including the construction of highways, roads, and bridges.
For more of the Latest News, Click Here