TTIPL-RVNL Consortium Secures NHAI Project for Record Low Bid
On March 20, 2023, the TTIPL-RVNL consortium secured the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) project by emerging as the lowest bidder (L1) with a cost of Rs 1,272 crore. TTIPL holds a 51% share in the consortium, while RVNL has the remaining 49%.
TTIPL-RVNL Consortium to Build 37.3 km Greenfield Highway in Jharkhand
The NHAI project won by the TTIPL-RVNL consortium involves the construction of a 37.3 km Greenfield Varanasi-Ranchi-Kolkata Highway in Jharkhand, from Sonepurbigha village to the junction with NH-22 (Chatra Bypass), with six-laning as the primary objective. The project will be carried out under Bharatmala Pariyojana on a Hybrid Annuity Mode (Package-8).
TTIPL-RVNL Consortium Emerges as L1 for Construction of 6-lane Greenfield Highway in Jharkhand
As per the regulatory filing by RVNL, the TTIPL-RVNL Consortium, which is a joint venture between Tracks & Towers Infratech Pvt. Ltd. and Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, has emerged as the Lowest Bidder (L1) for the NHAI project. The project involves the construction of a 6-lane Greenfield Varanasi-Ranchi-Kolkata Highway in Jharkhand, from Sonepurbigha village to the junction with NH-22 (Chatra Bypass) near Chatra, covering km 184.700 to km 222.000. The project will be executed under the Bharatmala Pariyojana on a Hybrid Annuity Model (Package-8).
RVNL was Incorporated in 2003 by the Govt. of India, it is engaged in the business of implementing various types of Rail infrastructure projects assigned by MoR including doubling, gauge conversion, new lines, railway electrification, major bridges, workshops, Production Units and sharing of freight revenue with Railways as per the concession agreement entered into with Ministry of Railway.
For More Latest News Click Here