Key Points of Reliance Jio Plus Postpaid 399 Plan:
- Jio Plus is a new set of postpaid family plans launched by Reliance Jio, with the aim of increasing its subscriber base and strengthening its network experience.
- Reliance Jio Rs 399 family plan will be available at a starting price of per month and will provide 75 GB of data per month.
- A family of four can try the services for free for a month, and after the trial period, the plan will cost Rs 696 per month for four postpaid connections.
- Jio Plus also offers individual plans starting at Rs 299 with 30 GB of data per month and an unlimited data usage plan for Rs 599.
- Jio Plus is comparable to the offers of competitors such as Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea, with a focus on higher Average Revenue per User (ARPU) for postpaid plans.
- Jio Plus will be available from March 22 in all Jio stores and through the home delivery option, providing exciting benefits and experiences for discerning postpaid users.
Details of Reliance Jio Plus Postpaid 399 Plan:
Reliance Jio Launches Jio Plus: A New Set of Jio Family Postpaid Postpaid Plans
Reliance Jio, the telecom unit of Reliance Industries Ltd., has recently launched a new set of postpaid family plans called Jio Plus. This move is expected to increase Reliance Jio’s subscriber base and strengthen its network experience. In this article, we will discuss the key points of Jio Plus.
Jio Plus at Rs 399 per month
Jio Plus will be available at a starting price of Rs 399 per month. The plan will provide 75 GB of data per month.
Family Plan with Free Trial
The launch of Jio Plus allows a family of four to try the services for free for a month. After the trial period, the plan will cost Rs 696 per month for four postpaid connections. The additional three add-on connections will be available at Rs 99 per SIM.
An individual plan for Jio Plus starts at Rs 299 with 30 GB of data per month. The Rs 599 individual plan will have unlimited data usage.
Comparable to Competitors’ Offers
Although Jio Plus is expected to renew expectations of subscriber gains, postpaid customers are not as price sensitive. Jio’s Rs 996 offer is comparable to Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea offers at Rs 999, according to brokerage firm CLSA.
Focus on Higher ARPU
Reliance Jio has made limited inroads into postpaid so far and has made another attempt to garner higher Average Revenue per User (ARPU) postpaid plans with the family offer launch. Reliance Jio’s ARPU for the December quarter stood at Rs 178.20, rising from Rs 177.2 in the previous quarter.
The launch of Jio Plus is an attempt by Reliance Jio to attract more postpaid customers and increase its ARPU. The plan is comparable to its competitors’ offers and provides exciting benefits and experiences to discerning postpaid users. Jio Plus will be available starting March 22 in all Jio stores and through the home delivery option as well.
About Reliance Jio:
Jio, officially known as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms. The company is headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and operates a national LTE network that covers all 22 telecom circles in India. Jio provides 4G and 4G+ services throughout the country, and has introduced 5G services in multiple cities. Additionally, Jio is currently working on developing its 6G service.
For More Latest News Click Here